Employment Applicant – Expression of Interest
What we are looking for:
Caloundra RSL is looking for dedicated hospitality staff who possess a passion for delivering exceptional customer service. We need employees who can make a real contribution to the team through their enthusiastic approach and mature attitude. Your availability to work a variety of shifts (mornings, nights, weekends and public holidays) is crucial. The Club Operates from 9.30am through to 3am and shifts can start earlier and later than our operating hours. All potential candidates should be available for any shift over the whole seven days of the week with an emphasis on shifts throughout our peak trading times (5pm Friday– end of trade Sunday evening and public holidays or key days ie: New Year’s Eve).
What happens after you submit the Application Form?
Your Application will be given every consideration, however due to the large number of Employment Applications received, not all applicants will be contacted immediately regarding their status.
Potential Applicants will be held on file for up to two months and notified should any suitable vacant positions arise. Beyond two months, Application Forms will be disposed of in a secure manner. You are most welcome to reapply again after this time
If you want to work with a team that exceeds customer expectations in everything they do, then please submit an application
Good luck and thank you for considering Caloundra Sub Branch RSL Services Club.
Conditions of Employment
- A passion for superior customer service is essential.
- Be impeccably groomed at all times.
- A police check may be required for certain positions.
- Employment is governed by the relevant Agreement / Modern Award:
- All employees are recruited on a 6 month probationary period.
- Certain Job roles within the hospitality industry come with inherent hazards and you will need to be aware of these hazards and have the ability to work in such an environment, this can include from time to time being exposed to Environmental Tobacco Smoke (ETS), working in high heat (kitchens), standing of long periods etc.
- Experience in the hospitality industries are considered highly desirable attributes.
- All successful applicants must have the right to work in Australia