CHOOSE YOUR APPLICATION BELOW
SPONSORSHIP / COMMUNITY GRANT ELIGIBILITY
- Community-based not-for-profit organisations
- Small community-based organisations
- Support groups
- Community-based sporting organisations
- Charitable organisations
- Businesses or organisations registered for profit-making purposes
ONE-OFF DONATION OR RAFFLE CONTRIBUTION
As well as the Caloundra RSL Services Club community grants or sponsorship program of amounts exceeding $500, the club also receives multiple requests on a daily basis for one-off donations or raffle prizes that can be used as prizes or gifts for general fundraising for smaller clubs, groups and charities.
These are generally offered in the form of Caloundra RSL Services Club Cash Cards. These are essentially Cash that can be used on food and beverage at the Caloundra RSL Services Club (excluding gaming) and have a 12-month validity.
The value of Cash Cards issued is at the Club's discretion and applications will be treated on a case by case basis. Successful applicants will be informed of the success within 14 days of completing the below submission with instructions on how to pick up the cards.
Organisations that will not be considered for sponsorship or donations are:
- Applications from individuals
- Applications from political organisations
- Applications from religious organisations for religious purposes
PROUDLY SUPPORTING THE